Thursday, February 16, 2012

Last Ultrasound

Baby Hutson got to have his/her final close ups yesterday.  This is a picture of the face lying on its side.  You can see the little arm pulled up under the chin also.  I personally think Baby Hutson looks kind of creepy, so don't feel bad if you think that too.



Obviously, Baby Hutson is running out of room.  He/she is currently measuring 6lbs and 13oz.  Assuming he/she comes on the due date, add 1/2lb each for the next 3-4 weeks, and we're looking at an 8.5-9 pound baby.  This puts Baby Hutson more in the 38 week range rather than 36.  More good news is that I'm already dilated 2cm (too weird to share?).  The doctor said not to read too much into this as far as an early due date, but she did say it's less work that I have to do later down the road.  We're still looking at March 11 which is 24 days away.  My doctor also said that they wouldn't let me go beyond 41 weeks, so we will definitely have a baby in 30 days!  Gulp!

Tonight is our breastfeeding class (definitely weird), and I've got a list of things to bring to the hospital taped to our door.  Anything I've forgotten?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Chris and I made plans for 2/29 last night and obviously the conversation segued to you and Johnny and how much we both really hope the little kiddo is born on leap day. Chris's best friend from childhood's birthday is 2/29 so then Chris segued to how awesome his friend's 16th and 20th bdays were. I really hope your kid can be that awesome too. haha. And obviously, I will love it lots no matter what day he/she is born. Don't forget to bring some good tunes to listen to while you are resting. Hopefully something the baby likes too!

    ReplyDelete