Tuesday, May 21, 2013

6:00 AM Starbucks Run

Well it was more of a walk, really.  Yesterday, Lila woke up a little before 6:00 am in a horrible mood.  I couldn't get her to go back to sleep, couldn't put her down (on the floor I mean), and I couldn't get her to eat anything.  So I don't know what possessed me, but I decided to take her on a walk to Starbucks.



Even typing it seems unbelievable.  I went on a walk at 6:00 am on a Monday.  But hey, it got the job done because Lila was in a great mood by the time we got back...and I only spilled the top third of my drink.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a sign that when she is a moody 14 year old you'll have to tell her to go on a run. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd let her go on a run by herself now when she's moody if that wouldn't get me arrested.

      Delete