Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daddy's Day Off

Johnny had Friday and Monday off this weekend, so he decided to use some of his free time to check out the Deanna Rose Farmstead with the girls.

He had never been there before, so he really enjoyed showing Lila and Little Sister all the animals.  He said he thought about letting them buy a bottle to feed the baby goats, but then he thought they would get confused and drink it themselves.



I don't know for a fact, but I'm assuming Lila called everything a puppy.


This mama cow was super close to having a baby.


Little Sister is not super into animals, so she enjoyed watching from the top of the stroller.


Johnny was amused by the sheep and the goats parking lot sign.


While they were gone, I was actually able to fold some laundry and vacuum a few rooms.  It's amazing how much more productive I am when I don't feel like this:


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I do hope Johnny parked in the sheep lot and NOT the goat lot....ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete