Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hutson Family Yearbook 2012

I got the idea of doing a yearbook for our family every year from a mislabeled Pinterest post.  I've been working on this album on Shutterfly for the last few months, and I finally got it printed out with a good deal from Zulilly. Forgive the photos of photos.

Hutson Family Yearbook 2012



I included a little year in review page where I cut Sarah Mann and Emma Akerly's heads off.  Don't worry about it.


Added a little synopsis of our year.


Each month got a couple of pages with pictures and small descriptions of what happened in that month.


December was of course a very full month, and I made an extra page that included special highlights from Christmas like what gifts Johnny and I got each other, what we did for Christmas Eve, and who found the pickle.  It's always the pregnant woman.


I also included a page to highlight the different crafts that I made and a page for our Christmas photo shoot.


The book, of course, would not be complete without a large picture of Baby Lila on the back.


I had a lot of fun making the album. Here's hoping it's not one of those one time things.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment