Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Things I Say Every Day

"That's your brother's pacifier!"

"Lila, where is your other shoe?"

"Stop kissing the baby."

"Let's go upstairs!  Come on...let's go.  Let's go.  Here we go.  Going faster.  Up the stairs.  Let's go."

"Stop touching the light switch."

"Brush with the toothbrush; don't suck on it."

"Yes I know that's your nose, but don't stick your finger in it."

"Yes I know those are your eyes."

"Yes I know those are your brother's eyes."

"Stop poking your brother in the eye."

"No it's not time to go bye bye."

"Lila, where are your socks?"

"This book?  How about this book?  Ok, this book?  Why don't you just show me which book you want."

"Don't eat that!"

"Acorns are not food."

"You are in timeout because you kicked Lila."

"Praise the Lord, Daddy's home."

"Go play with Daddy!"


I'm not kidding. Every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment