Tuesday, May 7, 2013

This Weekend

This weekend was a tough one.  Johnny is gone one weekend a month for National Guard.  The weekends themselves are not so hard; it's the going a whole week being home with the kids, then a weekend, then a week without much of a break.  I woke up this morning and decided that I just couldn't stay awake, so Johnny lovingly stayed home so I could sleep until 11:30.  When I came down, there was a cereal box in the living room. We'll leave it at that.

The kids have still managed to have fun despite a grumpy mom.

The girls had a play date with Hayes on Saturday and attacked the poor kid while he was eating dinner.  I don't think he actually got any of his food.  Notice the desperate hand print on the wall.



Then we got some great hand-me-downs from the Rose girls.  Lila is wearing one rain boot, one Dora slipper, and is trying to put on another shoe.


Little Sister especially liked Dorothy's ruby slippers.


It's also nice to finally be able to go outside.  Little Sister entertains herself by chasing around a ball, and Lila will sit in a flower bed and move leaves or wood chips from one spot to another.  I always knew my child would be gifted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment