Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall

Fall is officially here and here to stay. I am and have always been thankful for Fall for a few reasons. I love crisp weather that requires scarves and fires. I love gearing up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. And I especially love Fall cooking and baking.



For book club tonight I decided to make brown sugar cookies using my new leaf cookie cutter that I got for about a dollar.


So easy...



...and so darn good.  Throw some brown sugar icing on top, and you have the perfect fall treat.  Apparently these went really well with the mulled wine that everyone else got to drink at book club.  I thought they tasted just fine with apple cider.

If you think about it, say a prayer for Johnny.  He has his third actuarial exam in the morning (11/08), and he would really like to pass.  He won't find out for eight weeks, but it would be great to walk away from it feeling good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment