Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4

Today I am thankful for my sister and my brother, Jessie and Mitchell.



We've grown up together and ended up being much more similar than we would have ever thought.  Not one of us is particularly good at or cares about sports.  We all seem to prefer the arts over the sciences, and our sarcasm will every once in awhile get us in trouble.



Jessie and Mitchell are also particularly good at Bollywood style dancing.



I am thankful for Jessie's really big heart, her Gilmore Girls-quick wit, and her preppy phase because I'm still benefiting from those hand-me-ups.  The skater phase...not so much.



I'm thankful for Mitchell's equally big heart, his thoughtfulness, and the L.A. Juice coupons he used to give me for birthday presents.



I guess Tess counts as a sibling...I'm just thankful that I haven't sneezed around her lately.

Thanksgiving Countdown: 20 days

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment