Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Thankful Heart is a Happy Heart

Now that we're moving into November and getting closer to Thanksgiving, I have decided to copy off one of the blogs that I follow (barefootinthekitchen) and acknowledge one thing that I am thankful for each day of this month.



Number One is obvious: this guy.  Not only is Johnny my wonderful husband of almost three years and the father of our child, but he's also the main bread winner for our family.  He's been in this same position on the couch every day for the last month studying for his next actuarial exam.  So I'm thankful for his willingness to work hard to pay for all the bon bons that I eat while doing laundry at home.

P.S. Happy Christmas Music Day!  I hope you indulged yourself in a little "Jingle Bells" and "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" today...I certainly did.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: