Sunday, November 20, 2011

This Weekend

I got a little behind this weekend on my thankfuls, so I want to catch up as we are approaching Thanksgiving week!


This Friday, I was so thankful for date nights with my husband.  We went out for Thai food and watched It's a Wonderful Life, the second installment of our Christmas Movie weekly watching.

On Saturday, I was extremely thankful that Johnny spent the entire day working on finishing painting the trim.  He finished all the windows and is almost done with the crown molding and the built-ins.  We got one set of curtains hung, and it's starting to look exactly like I wanted.



And finally for today, I am thankful for art.  I bought this print by Matte Stephens a few months ago from etsy and never got it framed until a few days ago.  Johnny and I picked it out together and now it's hanging above our bed; I think it turned out to be really cute.  I definitely recommend www.etsy.com as a great place to get cheap art as well as www.20x200.com.  I've been really pleased with all the pieces I've gotten from both places.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment