Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Honesty is the Best Policy?

Today I am thankful for words "out of the mouths of babes"...or at least our of Sydney's mouth.

This morning, while the girls were getting ready for school, I was sitting on the stairs waiting to brush their hair.  Sydney came up and sat down next to me.  She took a long look at me and said, "Well, we're getting a little fat aren't we?"  I responded, "Yes, yes we are."

Later today, after showing Sydney and Meriahna my Christmas cards that I just got in the mail from Shutterfly, Sydney pointed to the picture and said, "That's a great picture! It doesn't make you look that fat!"

I'm not sure when she decided that "You're not fat, you're pregnant!" doesn't apply anymore.  But apparently it doesn't...and I'm going to go eat some Girl Scout Cookies before Johnny gets back from his run.

No comments:

Post a Comment