Saturday, January 5, 2013

Back to the Grindstone

Johnny and I are back from our 24 hour vacation.  It was nice to remember that we actually enjoy each other's company and enjoy doing things together other than the dishes and cleaning the oven...which is coincidentally what we did tonight.



I also cleaned the microwave, and Johnny cleaned Lila's fan.  I laughed at breakfast this morning when he asked what my cleaning plans were for Monday.  I said, "Oh my dear, we do not take weekends off in the 31 Days of Cleaning Extravaganza."



I was very eager to get back with Lila after spending time away from her, and then I got her back and remembered that she requires a lot of work and attention.  Who knew?  So Johnny was a huge help with her today while I finished the front part of her teething cover and almost finished the sides.

 
We really value Sunday as a day of rest in the Hutson house, so I am planning to not do much more than finishing the side parts of the teething cover and replace some light bulbs...and maybe shower.  I don't do that enough.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment