Monday, January 14, 2013

Unfinished Business

Our house is currently one big pile of partially completed projects.

I have big plans to turn our coat closet into an open benchy area.  So far we have taken off the doors...



...and put a bench together.  That's it lying on its side in the back of the living room.  I still need to paint the inside of the closet, possibly reupholster the bench, make pillows, and hang a picture.



Our dining room paint job is still in limbo.  After sanding off the wallpaper and painting, the texture of the wall still looked a mess, so Johnny patched a few spots.  We just need to repaint those spots now.  Oh and make curtains.


Our Christmas tree has still not made its way out the door, on the top of our car, and to the park.  Geeze, when is it going to get up and go already?
 
Lila's new room is still waiting for Johnny to paint the trim white and finish the super tall parts of the walls.  I could get Johnny to teach me how to paint trim...or I could just close the door. 


And last but not least, I need to make curtains for Lila's room as well as her new quilt.


Needless to say, my plan tomorrow is to attempt to finish at least one of these things.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment