Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day Three

Today is marked by mediocrity.  I was supposed to organize the linen closet, dust Lila's crib, clean the oven, and make a teething cover for the crib.  I was able to do the first two, but spent the majority of my day making Johnny a robe for an anniversary present.  It took much longer than planned, so the last two tasks are getting pushed to another day.

The linen closet wasn't super horrible to start with.



Lila helped me organize everything, and I realized that I have two sets of queen sheets with no fitted sheets and one fitted twin sheet.  I also have six extra pillow cases.  Anyone want to come stay at our house?


It didn't take too long to get everything folded, organized, and stacked.  Notice some of my gleanings from yesterday's Costco trip.


Tomorrow, Johnny and I are having an overnight at the Hotel Philips sans Lila.  We're making a small weekend of it, so I'll only be around for a little bit tomorrow.  My one task for tomorrow is to get started on Lila's teething cover for her crib.  I originally thought that I just needed to cover the front, but I realized today that she has chewed all the way around the crib.  Fabulous.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Is it sad that Lila reminded me of Yoshi in your last statement?

    Happy Anniversary guys! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete