Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kitchen Window Before and After

One of the big things on my list of organizing for January was to rid ourselves of the AWFUL Chili's style light above our kitchen sink.  As of yesterday, we are Blue Light Special free!

Before:



After:


Yeah, yeah, don't take a picture into the light. Whatever.  I also added a shade above our kitchen sink.  I purchased the curtains on the right a little while ago from Target, so I went back and bought only one panel, cut it to fit the window and attached it using three tension rods.  That being said, it is obviously not a usable shade, so please don't come over to my house and try to pull on it.



Lila is pleased with the new addition to our kitchen.


I only have a little bit more time to finish up the rest of my cleaning and organizing list.  Tomorrow is going to be devoted to dusting things I don't usually dust like chandeliers, more baseboards, lights, etc.  We are also very close to being finished with our coat closet redo, so hopefully we can show that off in a few days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment