Monday, January 7, 2013

Cleaning and Reading

The majority of today was spent getting ready to host book club, so I focused on cleaning the living room and dining room.  I think I got everything done that I said I would...except I didn't dust the crown molding because I don't really know how to go about doing that.

Lila was very good today, but this is how I finished my last few projects this afternoon.



For book club this month we read Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote.  The majority of us really enjoyed the novella but were very taken by the differences between the story and the movie.  There were a few things that we were confused about, but it's always nice to have wikipedia there to answer any questions.



Tomorrow I am going to focus on Lila's new bedroom.  We're moving her into the guest bedroom, so I want to wash the window, clean the curtains, organize the closet, clean the baseboards, and decide on a paint color.  I also want to go to JoAnn's and pick out fabric for her new quilt.

This is the inspiration for her room: Seafoamy Tiffany Blue and Ballet Slipper Pink

http://southernpiphi.tumblr.com/page/5

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: