Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Can't Think of a Creative Title for "Reorganized the Pantry"

Dusting got boring after awhile yesterday (and by awhile I mean one chandelier), so I decided to take on the task of reorganizing our pantry. 

Before:


Various packages were shoved every which way, and my baking stuff was all unorganized.


I also had a lot of wasted space up at the top.


After:
All clean and pretty.


Why yes I do have an entire shelf devoted to sprinkles, food coloring, and cookie cutters.  Go see Sarah Rose's cookie cutter collection if you think I'm crazy.


Moving the appliances to other unoccupied shelves in the kitchen freed up some space for tall items like cereal and oil.


I am no longer afraid of food falling on me when I open the pantry.  First world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment