Thursday, January 10, 2013

Didn't Realize It's Already January 10

After two trips to the Sherwin Williams store in the rain, we chose the perfect color for Lila's room: Antiguan Sky by Benjamin Moore.  But since we're a family with a professional painter, I had to make Sherwin Williams match it with their paint.

Lila first helped me out by reading books to herself.



And then when books got old, she ate her lunch in the hallway while I painted.  I thought that it was a good idea at the time, but now I have cornbread muffin crumbs all over the upstairs.


I successfully got the room rolled, we have fabric for curtains picked out, and I only got a little bit of paint on the carpet and ceiling.


After all the work in her new room, Lila needed a little treat this afternoon, so I took her to Land of Paws to look at the puppies that are for sale.  She flipped out.  She absolutely loves puppies and couldn't stop laughing and drooling and jumping.  Jooooohnny....we want a puuuuuuuuppy!!! (As long as it doesn't poop, pee, drool, shred, or ever have to go to the vet.)

I didn't get anywhere near cleaning bathrooms today, so that's supposedly going to be the plan for tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment