Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photo Round-Up

Unfortunately for some of you, I am working on organizing my digital photos.  Here are some of my favorites that I've found so far starting with the most recent.

Now that they've all graduated, I can post this picture.  I had my CCA seniors over to watch Hamlet at my tiny apartment in 2011.  We made cookies, watched a movie, looked at the glass etchings of naked women on my shower door, all things that good teachers do.

                           


For Halloween our Junior year, while Johnny and I went as a mob couple.  Our friends Lars and Andrew went as us.

                           


I love this picture of Johnny and me with our friend Stephen.  Stephen, I was cleaning out my desk today and found your copy of Boondock Saints.  I'm making it sound like I had no idea that it was there, but I knew all along and just never gave it back to you.  Sorry.  To make it up to you: Hey everyone, go check out Stephen's men's denim line!  We're super excited for him. 


Big family crew photo circa 2006?


Part of the Vogliardo clan came out to support me at a regatta my sophomore year of college.  So glad that they get to be part of Lila's life!


Look how cute and tiny Mitchell and Tess were!


I know this picture has resurfaced a few times, but one summer we decided to have a potluck.  We couldn't just have a regular potluck; we had to have a pirate themed one.  A pirate themed one where we had to cook hot dogs on a grill.  I believe Laura Ponath ended up having to go get lighter fuel from her dad...and I still think we were not able to start a fire.


I really like Jessie's hair in this picture...and her jacket. 


We always knew that Mitchell had problems from the very beginning.  The chain is a nice touch, though.


 Halloween senior year of high school.


Senior year Sweetheart after party.  I miss Nao.


 Even better than Richard's expression are the three pieces of crepe paper hanging on the wall behind him.  Jonas always went all out on decorations.


Easter egg hunting with cousins.  Lila can't wait for Melody's little one to arrive so they can do Easter egg hunts together.  Ben will probably still take all the money-filled eggs.


And finally, our church hiking trip in Moab, Utah.  An extremely fun trip.  I think my heels just recently healed.


I thought this was a fun little compilation of the last 10 years of my life.  If you have any photos of your own to share, please do.

Photo organizing is going well.  Tomorrow I am planning to start painting Lila's room, finish organizing my desk, and begin the hardcore bathroom cleaning.



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need you to overnight that movie back to me. Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete